Sunday, September 15, 2019

Oh What Cause It.



Done a little bit of this and that around the place. One thing I haven't done was go and film a little bit of Bonners Ferry, highly doubt I will change
But I have want to put the sunrise Murphy taken

For some reason the washer machine didn't quite worked out right. Murphy thought and said I didn't load the washing machine correct, just toss clothes in.
So I said “Bull shit and I know I loaded the machine correctly” Don't worry I use stronger words then bullshit.

The other day I did my dad zodiac chart, by using CAFE ASTROLOGY. I know were my dad was born, and date, No ideal of time.
But he has very little EARTH SIGN. His moon sign just creeps into Virgo.
As I am no therapist or psychiatrist. But I honestly believe my dad was a functioning alcoholic with bi polar tendencies.

Murphy mowed the lawn, and I weed wack. Did a little bit of organizing of fabrics.
See ironing bothers my upper back, then also my shoulders and neck. The 29th of this month I see a reconstruction surgery for mammaplasty
There is DIFFERENCE between reconstruction and plastic surgery.
Like I said my bone structure don't fit my boobs.
So I figure I will have to fight with my health insurance. My guess they will call it plastic or cosmetic. But it does have effect on my every day life.

Well we're having salad and I need to help...Just hair over 2,000 calories and plus I will be taken half dozen small items to the thrift store...so now I have 19 more items to go and then I will have taken 80 items to thrift store.

Coffee is on

12 comments:

  1. well done on the thrift store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope, with all fingers crossed, that your health insurance covers the mammoplasty. it's no fun and can be painful, having so much weight dragging from your neck, shoulders and back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    My sister had her 'gals' sorted last year and it has made a huge difference for her. As a K-cup gal myself, I understand the discomfort and nuisance of these things; yet I cannot afford any such surgery and am not at all sure that even if I could that I would... YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope all works out. Although, that's a great excuse to get out of ironing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do hope that you will not have to fight your insurance company and that all goes well for you.

    How wonderful!!! You have almost reached your thrift store goal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your doing great with your purging of items!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the sunrise !

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have no earth in my chart either. Lots of fire and water, but no earth.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just love the sunrise, and well done on the thrift store.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  10. My dr gave me a work around on breast reduction but that was a few years ago and I don't know if it still holds true. He said if you have a consistent medical record of back pain or shoulder pain, etc. that the ins. will cover it because they have a record of your pain.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks beautiful weather. I like this weather with a cup of coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous5:17 AM

    I just love reading your article..!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...