Wednesday, September 25, 2019

It More Then But I Should Do Ok


Didn't sleep all that well, and so far I been on track. Dinner I know I have ruffly just under 500 calories to go.
Will let you know tomorrow or following day if I stayed in my calorie count.
Been just walking around the place. I just don't want to go to bed this early. Afraid I would wake up like 2 in the morning.

Took Regis to Sandpoint for him to have his nerve stimultor adjusted. Which went good. Then our next adventure was the library there.
Well he forgot the movies and I ask him to get a small extension and I was planning to go back down on first or the second of October.

But we went also to dollar store, and picked up a few items. I got one of those Turkey solar dancing things. To put in our kitchen window. And also a head band that say “Boo !” and I might to part of my up coming Halloween costume.

So over to Wal mart in hope to found some PVC glue no luck. Did get some can fish. But my main reason look though a few work on my Halloween costume. I know I want to keep it under $21.60. I even look though the garage/shop and barn/shop.

But I check on chair mats. But I want to get one and let the grandchildren use it as a creative mat. Buy a set of dry erase pens . They can draw there own play ground or what ever.
But as I was in Walmart I saw some chalkboard and oil clothe and wonder if they could be use as a creative mat.

Like I said I didn't sleep well.
Coffee is on

7 comments:

  1. It's hard to get to sleep when your mind just won't stop thinking about projects Dora, I've had a few of those lately myself. Good luck with the weigh in ✨

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate not sleeping well, thankfully it doesn't happen often for me. I remember buying a bucket of jumbo pavement chalk for my grandchildren and they would draw all over the concrete front porch and driveway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mat/dry eraser markers is a great creative idea for the kiddos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is hard on a body when we don't get the sleep we need...and even harder to stop thoughts replaying in our heads so we can rest.
    I put on a boring tv show when I can't sleep and this helps me to go to sleep in minutes.
    Great ideas for the grandkids to have fun and be creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope you were good on the calorie count!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sleep is a commodity and it’s in short supply around here. You have my sympathy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Walmart left Germany years ago, sadly. I liked to go there. It was here for just some years, too.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...