Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Back Together

Last week I more or less fell off wagon, and enjoyed every part fair. I was up only .50 pound for weigh in at T.O.P.S having kept up my food journal. I like to keep my calorie intake between 2,060 and 2,130. well I am at 1,866

I got a few more small area de-cluttered and organized. I won't call it a success. Any how I got three thoughts on success...
1. It total impossible to achieve.
2. It seem to be compare with money
3. Even with success there always room for improvement.

Yesterday I went to my fab lab class and I made a paint bottle holder for my acrylics. It looks something the one above but it not quite. Still need to put it together and glue it.
My paints are sorted by color. It under one beds and I just don't get to them.
I feel if I had them out more I would possibly use them.

I also been trying to figure what else I should blog about. Or maybe a couple of good ideals could pop up from these PROMPTS
Anyone out there in blogger land has a suggestion on blogger topic.
Also I been thinking it would be about time I did a vlog...video

Coffee is on

9 comments:

  1. Some of those prompts look promising.

    But I’m liking your ongoing narrative of your daily life.

    I’m sure your paint bottle holder will turn out fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:30 PM

    I'd like to see another vlog, maybe where there is some water, a river or lake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those promts deliever good ideas. This, and your daily life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a quick look at the Prompts page, there's a good list of ideas there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a hard time with a topic for today’s blog also!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The news always has interesting stuff to blog about.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It will be good to get your paints organised Dora, much easier to get at them. I was thinking it has been a long time since you did a vlog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sometimes we all need a prompt with posting … but there are so many different topics from apples to zest (of a lemon), or as Christine said the news always includes something you could blog about.

    Keep on blogging :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. But what fun is the fair if you can't eat all the fair food?

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, March 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I have been putting together my bullet journal for the second quarter. I’m so thankful for the white-out. I almost made a calendar for the ...