Sunday, February 17, 2019

Is It Friendly or Not

This might sound a little out there. For last little while I been smelling a sent from long ago. The scent is powder denture paste that one would ad water.
I have no ideal why this scent would show up.
Both my parents wore dentures and this wasn't a product in my parents home. My mom used regular toothpaste and my father just wash his with water.
I had to be someplace at sometime were there was powder denture paste was thing

There plenty of unfinished project in some many things. I'm not going to list them, I would be either bother you or embarrass my self.
 Confession time...I sometime have trouble focusing. 
Haven't yet received my sketchbook for the sketchbook project and I'm already planning what I will put in it.
My first page will be a envelope and I want to put a message "Plant a seed for ______________" and inside of envelope I will have seeds with single positive words. Such as happiness, love, joy, and such. I believe I want 20 words.
Then right before The seed package I want to put either something about my self or what book will be about. I find this difficult.
Then right after the seed page. I'll be doing a page that represent from these words...bondage, exploitation, and suppression. I do know what I'll be doing.
Then the next page I want to do something on, reconstruction, non change or slow to change, and possessive. And I have several ideals for this one or little of nothing.

Got one of my quilt block pattern increase. And you think I've moved forward the simple answer is "no"

Well dinner tonight should be good. We're doing chicken stew. Weight in this morning and home scales number was 200.8 (91.08) and Tuesday at T.O.P.S I want there scales to be 200 or less.
Laundry and other house hold items got done.

Coffee is on

10 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Smell is considered the most evocative prompt to memory; however, unless you have a source for the smell it might be phantosmia and this, if it persists, ought to be brought to the attention of your doctor. It can be a symptom of other disorders lingering in the background. YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:14 PM

    I can remember the smell of the denture powder from my childhood, but I can't remember who used it now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sometimes have trouble focusing on a project because I have so many things I want to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chicken stew sounds good, we're getting snow overnight so bracing for shovelling in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very good :) my site follow please

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a great sketchbook project. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Dora thankyou for visiting me and commenting i am following you so i hope you will follow me too.
    Chicken stew sounds yummy i am going to make curried sausages for tonight's tea.Hope you get your sketch book and and i love the idea of the envelope,hope you have a lovely day my new friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I could never do a sketchbook project. I would stare at the book and my mind would be as empty as the pages.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a lot of projects going on. I admire your creativity

    ReplyDelete
  10. There are certain smells that conjure up memories for me also Dora, not denture powder though 😉 Sounds like you have a lot of projects on the go!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, April 15, 2023: This Is What Happened

Small things just kept happening. Nothing major. Couldn't get to blogging. Yesterday, I was generally on the sore side. If I sat or stoo...