Thursday, December 27, 2018

It Doesn't Matter What Went On At Christmas 18

Christmas is over and this one was one of less stressful. Although no cards went out. I can get some of those valentine cards that I did in grade school and mail them out.
But having stress free Christmas was the bomb.

Well here the items I got. At family gift exchange I got magic bullet and hubby got me some slipper socks.
Regis got me a dragon and it will be part of one of my alter. Sort of leaning toward my summer soltice and or Litha.

One thing we did was a saran wrap party game

My friend Alice always gives me a gift. set of four mug and I only took picture of one

I had every intention to do hot pot holders for Christmas gifts. But there always 2019.

Coffee is on

12 comments:

  1. I am glad you had a stress free Christmas. It is really how it should be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari Om
    That's the way to be, stress free... the ball game looks fun!!! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mug is cute. Glad you had a goo Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:45 PM

    The magic bullet is a good gift.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas (I insist that Christmas is twelve days)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have you tried the Magic Bullet yet? How do you like it if so?

    PipeTobacco

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm still knitting my Christmas gifts, so it's not too late ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like that mug, never seen one down here.
    Seems you had a lovely Christmas - Happy New Year when it arrives.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stress free Christmases are the best. I like the dragon and the snowman mug.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think stress free Christmases are the best!
    Love the snowman mug.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...