Friday, October 26, 2018

Beautiful and Creative Meme Number Eight


I know this is quite a few different version of a painting done out of acrylics. Not sure if this is a male or female. Question time...Is it female or male? But I'm trying to do my version of seasonal change. Leaving summer but it stays on a bit. Then there the season of Autumn with all it glory and color.
Then the death of season, winter that is.
Question time...what brings on change? 
To see more art please stop in at PAINT PARTY FRIDAY

Most of October we have had clear blue skies, and today there been a little bit of rain. Usual October is pretty wet. I have seen snow in lower valley around here, occasionally. But no snow on the peaks yet. Older I get less thrilled I'm about snow and such.
As you can see tree is showing it branches, but yet we  have some trees with color. No green leaves or I should say a touch.
The goldish color tree on right hand side is WESTERN LARCH. Could remind or look like fir tree in summer months, but needles change color in fall and fall to ground.
To see more sky photos, please CLICK HERE

Coffee is on

15 comments:

  1. The painting is intriguing. Gets you to think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I find it intriguing too.

      All the best Jan

      Delete
  2. Also, you can hang them either side up, and it's still right!
    Fall is the death of summer but the birth of winter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's a female. I like the color of the Golden Larch tree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We got up to 70 today but it looks like it's going to get chilly again next week. Snow will be here sooner than later.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the photograph of the Larch - it's lovely to see the trees in the Autumn season.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. The faces all look female to me. The larch is fascinating. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Couldn't the painting be both male and female?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Female, I´d say.
    "... death of season, winter" - so true.
    Dangerous, too, if you have to drive to work (as hubby has to and I did for 16 years).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fall always seems like death to me and spring the rebirth of nature

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty photo and intriguing painting.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would say a female painting.

    I do love the sky photo.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That really is an interesting artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The subject painting does seem to be a female.
    The sky photograph is melacholy.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Tuesday, April 30, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Last day of the month. Since it was the last day. I try to get the photo looking west from my driveway. It has been cloudy most of the da...