Tuesday, September 04, 2018

Ring Up That Cash Register

To me it seem like REFINERY29 which is part of the MONEY DIARY . Well to best of my knowledge they seem on in the female and the generation millenniums. But also glancing at income there seem to be quite a few six figure incomes.
Not all have a six figure income.
Today I spend $39.79. Well I will briefly post what I spend the money on when I was in town. Breath mints for my car, cat treats for Buddy Regis cat, candy
I had my dues for my weight lost group and pay mine monthly $5.00 and we're also having a fall rally to go to. Each group makes a basket which raffle ticket will be sold. So I got two adult coloring book which came to $11.98
The first of the month our group does a veggie/fruit basket and every one is to bring in a piece of fruit or veggie.
I got a nectarine and that was $1.44
For lunch I stop in at Soul Shine and had a harvest apple sandwich which cost me $10.00 and I left a 15% tip.
Idaho is still a state that doesn't pay there tip works the federal wage of $7.25 AN HOUR so I always leave a tip.


Weigh in today and I was up .75 a pound. I need to start walking and packing my lunch.
Hubby moving right long on the side porch, stain more of the frame and he ready to cut the very top boards.

Coffee is on



15 comments:

  1. It's amazing how money just flows, isn't it? Always expenses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fruit is so expensive. Never heard of an apple sandwich, but it must be good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was, but in has turkey, lettuce, onion, and cheese. I had them hold the cheese. I'm not dairy friendly.

      Delete
  3. Wow. Wouldn't it be nice to have a six figure income.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet those who have six figure income have there trouble also.
      Coffee is on

      Delete
  4. Yes, I´ve heard that in America fruit is more expensive than meat, how crazy (and unhealthy) is that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What gets to me junk food and processed food is cheap.

      Delete
  5. I'm curious about the Harvest Apple sandwich. What is that please? What are the ingredients?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. turkey, lettuce, onion, and cheese. I had them hold the cheese. I'm not dairy friendly. Thinly sliced apple

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You certainly got your monies worth Dora, $39.79 can go a long way 😊 keep up the good work with losing weight, I'm still trying for the 10,000 steps a day ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know millionaire worries about money also.

      Delete
  8. Money is so easy to spend. I often look at our groceries and wonder how they could possibly cost so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Harvest Apple sandwich sounds good :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, March 27, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  We got the plugs fixed in the pick-up, which cost us $261.09. The last time we did a set of plugs, it was under $80.00. But I'm glad i...