Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Team P and M Is Winning

Just small post. Well that what I'm planning.
It still going slow but anther steps got done on our side deck we're building. This morning I help Murphy measure the nailer.
And when I got home from T.O.P.S he had it nailed on to the side of our home.

Talking about weight lost I was down pound and quarter. By the end of the year I want to loose 20 pounds. So far I lost about 13.25 and before end of the month I would like to loose anther 1.75

I got my things pretty much ready to put in the fair. Still need to get some scotch tape so I can hook the tags to the item.
And I will post some photos, this week.

I had to re cut a piece for one of my hot pad I'm doing. And I know I need to start working on them. It will be Christmas before we all know it.
If your anything like me. I will wonder were the time will gone.

Coffee is on

6 comments:

  1. There's a reason why the Christmas stuff is already in the craft stores. But, it's too hot to think about Christmas (at least, that's what I believe).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time does seem to fly at times! Congrats on the weight loss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The older one gets, the faster the time goes, and the less work gets done. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder where the time goes too. The youngest baby in my family, starts school next year. That's my brother's grandson.
    Congratulations on the weight loss.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the disciplne and yes, turn around and theeeere is Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done on the weight loss.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...