Saturday, August 18, 2018

Didn't Get Chance To But Did


I thought I would finish seeing our local fair. But instead hubby and I frame up one side of our deck.
Including a cut finger and also hubby wack his finger.
Both done with a sanders.

I been cutting pieces for the hot pot holders. Well the rotary cutter I was using much to large to get around the tight corner.
I order a 28 mm.
I believe it would be a little easier go around the tight corner, with out cutting my self.

Did mange to get two cut out. This one at this point is half done and the plaid once was a blouse I wore.

I got two blocks in mail the first one came from Tennesse and the other one came from North Carolina.


Tommrow I will be going to our pagan celebration of LUGHNASADH. Not sure what I will bring but usual a good ideal to bring a bread. 
It also called Loaf Mass/Lammas. I tend to call it Lammas because it easier to enunicate.

Coffee is on



8 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about the hurt fingers, but the deck will be lovely when it is finished. The potholder blocks look lovely. I don't go to any celebrations, but I will eat from a new loaf of bread today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:21 PM

    Looks like good progress with the deck. Do be careful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    Excellent work going on there! The fabrics are indeed lovely. Blessed lughnasadh to you! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tell hubby to be careful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to see the deck progress.
    Lovely patchwork!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love wooden decks! They're so warm, and attractive.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those squares look great. Do you now send them squares back?

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...