Monday, August 20, 2018

Cast Apon You Safe Adventure.


Just finish up my wands and it made of maple, a wood for traveling.
Well finished place my items on my wands.

Each embellishment was symbolics meaning.

But I want to start with colors on the very tip I have red and white...so red represent love, power, and lust.
White represents....purity, unity, and perfection.
Then I put the four element colors...blue, yellow, orange, and green
Blue is color of emotion....relationships, peace, and feelings
Yellow is color of air...change, communication, and fun
Orange is color of fire...New adventure,  uninhibited, and recovery
Green is color of Earth...growth, rebirth, and equilibrium

Now for the embellishment and such. Starting from the top.
Moon stone...It can heal and lead you to your inter path.
Daisy....Purity, True love. Does any one recall pick off daisy petals and says he loves, he loves me not. And also the daisy flower of the FREYA her sacred flower
Key...Is simple to open or close something.
Matchstick...To ignite, rekindle, or to shine
Paper clip...to hold together, separation but not letting them to freely flow.
Owl...good luck, wisdom, and magic.
End with two stones
Citrine...personal will, imagination, and comforting
Clear Crystal.. balance.

Coffee is on


3 comments:

  1. That's a vey pretty wand. I never added embellishments to mine, just carved or painted the marks I needed. I don't even have a wand anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the first time I've seen a real life magic wand.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

  I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the  BONNERS FERRY HERALD.  I guess they got it all out on social med...