Thursday, June 14, 2018

Want To


I was hoping to fine a little time to spend some time at Sandpoint Beach. But I took Regis to his doctor it was time for his annual physical. He in pretty good health, except for his chronicle illness.
We stop at the library down there and we got a few DVDS
Then we stop at Walmart. Regis got one of his marvel figurine. And I got my self the stuff I need for my colonoscopy and endoscopy.

The other day when I was over at our local hospital boundary county I found a rock some one painted.
I took it down to Sandpoint and left it down there.
Haven't painted rocks for ages. But our local pagan group and I believe I mention that we're having a camp out in July.
One of our activity was rock painting. So I been gathering up different shapes and size of rocks.

Felt eating went well today. Fruits and Veggies. But not saying it been prefect. For some unknown reason I forgot to put on my fit zip bit. And also haven't been getting in my water.

A few things I would like to do this evening go for a walk, cut more fabric strips, and read my book.

Coffee is on





5 comments:

  1. Rock painting seems to be popular these days. Good luck on the collecting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to do more book reading too, and I need to drink more water. It's easier in summer and I drink about a litre a day, but in winter hot coffees are better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see the painted rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a sweet little discovery Dora, I think rock painting is such a super idea. It's not easy to remember the water drinking but it's so important ☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rock painting is popular, how nice to find this one.
    It's lovely to sit a while and read a book, hope you get an opportunity to do this soon.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...