Wednesday, July 15, 2015

The Pot Won't Be No Grand

       Never explain or mention if there is a winner to our CHALLENGE Well there is. We earn slip of paper that we put our name on for a drawing.
For first 50 points your name will go into a drawing. For each 25 points you earn and additional ticket.
Most daily task are worth one point. Cleaning eating is one point per meal. Today I earn 2 points, lunch to many carbs.
Then our personal success we grade our self and we can give our self up to 5 points.
Then we have weekly points...10 points for logging in daily, 25 points for contact anther member, 5 positive comment to share, 5 points for staying for meeting, 1 to 5 points for personal goal, 5 points for trying a new healthy food, and 1 point for weigh in.
Also we can pick extra ticket by either doing a presentation or bring a guest.
$1.00 goes in the kitty and in September we draw a name out of the hat. More points you earn the more odds you will win.
Then the person who has the most points usual get a little something.
The group is trying to make a little extra money to go to SRD which is our big hooptiy doo and will be held in Courd'Alene.
And was decided to do a 50/50 split.

       Like I said lunch was to many carb. At Carrie I had two Oreo cookies, Then after all was done I went down to see Pasty and Regis was there. Over there I had a beer, and piece of some type of sponge cake.
Breakfast scrambled eggs with peppers, cheese, a little bit of bacon, and olives. One slice of whole grain toast with butter.
Dinners carrots, cucumbers, radish, chicken leg, and burrito.
Well I still felt hungry and it wasn't quite 7 and I had an raisin english muffin with peanut butter.
Confession time...I'm still hungry and I don't feel satisfy. Yesterday I did.
I did get my walk in. Actual mange to get in two of them. The morning I walk to end of my Aunt Eve field, down the road. Then in evening I mange to walk 5 power line poles total walking time 50 minutes.

Started to sew strips of fabric together for the rag rugs I'm making for Christmas.
Confession time....I'm starting to wonder if I even have enough fabric. The average price of fabric is $10 a yard and I've got about $60 worth in the fabric
I'll keep my eyes up for cotton fabric at thrift store and maybe I'll find something in the correct color.
Worked a little bit on a dish cloth. But also worked on Daisy rag rug.

Coffee is on 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, March 27, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  We got the plugs fixed in the pick-up, which cost us $261.09. The last time we did a set of plugs, it was under $80.00. But I'm glad i...