Tuesday, July 14, 2015

It's Here the Challenge

      For the last few months or so our local T.O.P.S been doing a challenge which goes for about 2 months or so.
It been keeping us on task. There been a few changes in each of them. Our daily task is...A food journal which I post here on my blog.
30 minute of cardio exercise, 64 oz of water, healthy breakfast, clean eating 3 meals which means no white flour or sugar, 4 serving of fruits and or veggies, no eating after seven pm, personal success and daily weigh in.
My home scale and the scale at T.O.P.S is sure off from each other. This morning our home scale said I weighed 208 (94.3) and T.O.P.S scale I'm at about 217(98.4) and for some reason I can't find my book that I keep track of my weight.
But I know I was down a half pound(.22) from my last weigh in.
Confession time...I doubt that I will be posting my daily weigh in from home
There also task we can do weekly, such as...Logging in every day all week, contact a fellow member, a  positive quote, stay for the entire weekly meeting, a weekly personal goal, and try a new healthy food.
In our challenge we earn points and in the next few days I'll be posting about that.

Tuesday with weigh in and work. I don't get a chance to do much of walk. A lease today the sun heat wasn't so un just. I walk what I call the first power pole. Which is not quite the end of Julian rd.
Remember in my weekly task is to try a new food. I did it for breakfast. "Multi Grain with Quinoa and flax" I cut up part of an apple and chop up a few walnuts.
Personal I like the cereal, although my husband didn't care for it.
Lunch some left over "Chicken LaKing" and I didn't give my self a point for it. Home made noodles has white flour in it.
Dinner consist of pickles beets, bake potato not much on it except for zesty seasoning, and chicken wing.
If you believe this all I ate. It not. one and mean one oreo cookie, yogurt western family brand to me it sort of remind me texture of lima beans. "sawdust!" then a spoonful of peanut butter. I might as well confess....I thought of rolling the peanut butter in powder sugar.
Still pretty early if I get hungry I'll have plain pop corn.
Just recall one of our T.O.P.S member brought in some spaghetti sauce with lentil place it in cup and heat it up in the microwave.

Before I help my husband can up some carrots in pints. we got 11.
   
Yellow lillies are starting to open

Not sure what kind of vine plant this is. But the ones on trellis seem to be quite happy.  

1 comment:

  1. I have a pressure canner, have had it for a few years now, and I'm really afraid to use it! I see you must have one, and aren't afraid of using it, because of the carrots.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

  I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the  BONNERS FERRY HERALD.  I guess they got it all out on social med...