Friday, February 11, 2011

Couldn't Be Anyone In Family


I haven't talk much about family trouble or secrets . Well no one won the lottery to best of my knowledge.
I might as well start with my oldest Sawyer. I don't know why he doesn't have any since when it comes to vehicle. He got 3 broken down rigs and last time I talk to him he wants to sell his ford F250 Diesel but first he need to replace the water pump. A diesel engine sells better then a gas engine.
Then he got a jeep and turn it in to a mud bogger rig so he only can drive it to the mud bogs and it not street legal but recently he had a common sense ideal. Put legal tires on the jeep and the F250 has the same size of tires.
Then he bought a Toyota land cruiser at a car auction and want to flip it “sell it” and make few extra bucks.
I hope he doesn't get stuck with it. Bart is doing the same things. The economy is ruff now.

Then let talk about those who had flings out side of marriages. Murphy Uncle Marvin had an affair when he was married to his wife and the lady who he had the fling with gave birthday to baby girl. I believe this happen in the 1950's or 1960's.
Then my cousin Rod was married and got job at some farm and was married to his first wife but began to mess around with the farmers daughter and the farmers daughter became pregnant.
Then I know my Uncle Lowell brother Harvey had a child from anther woman when he was married to someone else.
All of these people above are now dead.

Quincy also had interesting life when it came to relationship with other men. Her first son dad for some reason she left him. I know he was involved with some type of credit scam. Plus she married him in Idaho state prison. Plus I know he was involved in polygamy.
She moved up here and became pregnant from a married man. She get child support from the man who fathered this child.
Then her last three children the father of those children is a nut case. He thought he was spy for all types of things such as C.I.A
Even the state child protection agency came in an took the kids from her because he was a total nut case.
She wise up and got him out of her life and her kids are now living with her.
The nut case got remarried. His new wife told him that she had fantasy to have her old boy friend knock off. So he doesn't know or refuses to live in real world so he drove by a shot this guy in the face.
Last I know anything she was on her way to prison for arranging temped murder and I believe he hadn't had his day in court.

There be others that I'll bring out the skeletons in closet but that is it for now. But know one knows who when or where.
Now time for a new smoothie recipe called “Line em up smoothie”

1 banana
½ orange
4 to 6 strawberries
Small amount of parsley (less then ¼ cup)
1 cup of water.
1 teaspoon of spirulina.
One can adjust the water to make it thin or as thick as they like it.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:40 PM

    I'm going to leave what few skeletons I have safely buried in my closet behind the old Indian print skirts and patchouli sachet. There were never all that many in the first place.

    Sounds like you have a drama filled family.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...