Friday, February 04, 2011

Friends From All 50 States


I just love to learn and one way I learn is by other people. I decided to ask one female and one male to be my friend from each state in union.
There was two needs they had to meet be a resident of a state and have open wall.
I had a want but it wasn't a need. I kind of want to find blogger but it didn't look like any blogger popped up.
I was thinking to ask 5 males and 5 females from foreign countries that didn't boarder the United States such as Canada and Mexico but I never learn a foreign tongue. I know most foreigner speak English but I just don't feel like adding that task to my life at this time.
In a while I decided to take 25 people on my friend at random and send one of there friend an invite.
Send a separate invite to random 25 people and invite there spouse to be my facebook friend. So hopeful I will gather 50 new friends but in reality I know this won't happen.
I also would like to do a invite of friends from my facebook “likes” and “groups” but not sure exactly when, who and what.

In my days of early elementary grades. The teacher would march us down to the gymnasium and all of us would set quite and have presentation on safety. Like not playing with matches and getting into stranger cars.
Not sure who actual put this on.
But I know different local law enforcement agency and fire department came and talk to us about safety
I don't know if they still come to the elementary school and talk to the youngster about safety issues or not.
When I start elementary school in mid 60's there was no calculators or let lone computers.
I wonder now if still someone comes an talks to children about stranger danger and now part of talking to children about stranger danger though social net works.
If anyone wonder how I did inviting friends from each state in Union. At this point looks like I got 34 new friends.


Confession time...When is it the right time to consider the ones I do home care for to have attitude of friendship or client relationship.
They are days I where many hats on my job.
I know people heard me rant and rave about the medical system and medicaid so I'll give you guys a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...