Saturday, September 04, 2010

photo hunt (Hot)

hot

Photo hunt theme to is hot My friend Quenella and I went to Spokane to see and give my son Sawyer some money. There was a mix up with his grant money to go to college.
So I had to delivery the cash for him.
But as we where down there we stop in at a thrift store ran by the Union Gospel Mission What a thrift store plenty of bragging rights there.
I found this tea set and I already had a nice hot cup of tea in it



I'll be posting my letter on jobs. Sunday the 5th of September. Sending my letter to my elected officials
I'm hosting a event over at facebook. I'm sending invite to those who want to take part ““Yes, I have a thought on jobs”I'm encouraging every one to write letter or e mail to your elected officials. Let them know what happening with your jobs personally How it effecting you and your family. Any ideal or suggestion you may have.
Hit the letter hard from September 4 though 6 over labor day weekend. Please put in the subject box “Yes, I have a thought on jobs”

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...