Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Yes I Can and No I Can't


Murphy went back to work which I believe I said this before. Personal I would like to do something else other then do home care. In some ways I think it total joke!!! Confession time...I feel like I'm digging one of my client grave She sent me shopping and so far there diet I would call is WWW and I'm not talking “world wide web” but “white flour, white sugar, and white grease”
Then I look at my self and some of the stuff I buy like last night for dinner out of Safeway deli. Confession time...I have mix bag of feeling when I go and shop for her
I try to live a balance life but it far from perfect and I'm judging this person life and saying I”m so perfect.
It gives me great pain to see her eat this way and going in there pushing changes on her would really take her into a down hill spiral



I stop taking my anti depressed / anxiety Rx. I thought I could handle things much better. Because it Earl which is Murphy brother he doesn't feel like his brother is feeding him to the poison snakes.
Since they are much better in the relationship I thought it would be ok for me to go off my Rx. But I'm wondering if I should of.



I went into the dollar store and got a new fancy rain gauge. The one was a cheap plastic and it cracked.
I been doing simple pleasure to lift my mood went out and look at the veggie garden. Lot of the root crops are up but yet no sign of the carrots yet.
It been damp and cold these few day of May.
Murphy got snowed out today on his job at Porthill.
I made tuna and noodle casserole for dinner which is a comfort food. With home can green beans for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...