Thursday, April 29, 2010

Every Day There Is a Mystery To Life


The radishes are just broke ground. Plus my yellow tulip are starting to open. About ready to plant some spinach that my friend quenella gave me. But I gave her some leek starts.
I notice the other day that the hummingbirds was back so we put up the feeder and none has shown up so far



I can make these 3 statement or even more of them
I have Faith...
I believe in Miracles
I understand Reality

My client Donna want me to take her to the Gateway Church down in Courd'Alene this Friday evening. For some type of miracles or Creative healing.
Not everything in life can be explain or just strange things happen. Some may even call it divine insession. The Divine works in mysteries ways. Belief time...the divine works more in small ways then grand show So this Friday I'll be taking Donna and Rex to gateway church to hear this personJoshua Mills
Confession time...I'm trying not to put any negative energy toward this whole trip on Friday My friend Quenella made me feel a little better toward the whole ideal. We have to expect Ah-ah as the supreme being and no need to be disappointed on how things come out. Sometime prayers aren't answer as we see fit but there always answered in the loving most way.
I need to remember we need to excepted certain things in life. But I'm still working on positive energy toward this whole thing. “There is no need to be disappointed if the miracles don't work but all miracles happen to keep us balance with reality or to help us grow”



I have more things to be put in the garden but I haven't had the time to do much. Some potatoes, and some flower. Which will be going in my hodgepodge beds. She gave me some type of geranium which she said it was a pink in color. Ok I recall the two other plants was drawf iris and also lambs ears not quarters.

1 comment:

  1. I have a very good idea for your garden... maybe you could plant catnip!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...