Sunday, March 07, 2010

I Still Love Him Even With All The Bull


First flower of the season has open and bloom. It happen under the front window in the hodgepodge flower bed. It minture iris and it's a deep rich purple in color.


With work and it's all the BS of life. Murphy and I haven't real spend anytime together so we barrow Murphy sister Faith metal deteter. We went down by the sewerville.

I don't know how long the city of Bonners Ferry sewer treatment plant been there. But it must of been there for some time around I would guest between 1965 to 1970 my cousin and I walk down there.
As Murphy was out looking for old coin and other neat items. It seem like he keep running into all cans. I personaly was more interested in the view.


The river and ambush rock. Ambush rock is part of our Kootenai Indain tribe history. It been said that a group of people was canoe down the river and the Indain attack them. I haven't the foggest ideal why.



Then I suggest to go on the property once my Uncle John and Aunt Joyce (Fran) Mc Calmant owned and lived. Thats the only house I ever remember them living in. I would guess they move in between 1950 and 1953. The house was located on the corner of Apache and Apache Ct. It's been tore down for a while there son was the one I walk down to the sewer lagoon. I'm from Februry to December older then him.


Plus there past neighbor Lenora Coats home has been tore down. She just resently pass away at the age of 98 years old.

Lenora Coats (98) formerly of Bonner Ferry passed away at the Bonner General Hospital in Sandpoint, Idaho on March 1, 2010. Memorial services will be held on Saturday. March 6, 2010 at 2:00pm in the LDS Church in Bonners Ferry, Idaho. A potluck will follow the service.
Lenora was born in Cold Springs, MO on June 23, 1911 to William David and Clara Belle (Cook) Henson who preceded her in death along with two brothers and two sisters, one son James and granddaughter and one great granddaughter.
She is survived by children Living of Sandpoint, Idaho, Living of Moyie Springs, ID, Living and Living of Troy, MT and Living of Olathe, KS daughter-in-law Living of Moscow, ID, 15 grandchildren, 21 great-grandchildren and 10 great-great grandchildren and numerous nieces and nephews.
When she was 93 Leona attended the University of Idaho where a new ruling was passed that any over the age of 85 could attend collage with out a high school diploma. It is called the “Lenora Rule” she received a 4.0 GPA.
Lenora was an avid sewer; she made cloth dolls and doll clothes, stuffed toys of which a lot went to poverty stricken children all over the world. She was a member of the Rebecca and Lapm lodges. She loved people gave “roses” while people could enjoy them, she loved to socialize and gave abundantly to charity, thus her request to have no flowers at her funeral she could not enjoy them. Her request was to send all memorials to “Feed the Children”.


I feel bad that I lost track of the family. I also thought she had a lot of common sense wisdom. Thinking back when she was born no jets or rockets going into outter space but not real any air plane to talk about. WWI was going on and airplanes was coming out as the newest thing for the miltary. It wouldn't even suprise me she used a computer. Just think of all the advancement she saw that came into this world

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...