Sunday, February 21, 2010

Move On

I'm not even sure real where to start up dating my blog or so called journal.
I guess I might well not post about past history I guess there things lost to the ages


For the month of February I been going to book discussion book at our local library and the book is "To kill a Mockingbird" There been 8 of us who is involved with this book. I feel the urge to post about how prejudice on a heartfill level


Yesterday we celebrated my brother in law Birthday who is married to Faith Murphy sister next to him in age. He turn 79 and is in great shape. It seem he always has a project going. They just redid there meeting room and kitchen in the basement.
His wife made a wonderful chicken dish with rice. Green salad was offered. Then for dessert we had Strawberry and blueberry short cake. A small gathering of 11 people


Today I went up and saw my friend Quenella and we visit for short peroid. Before we head into town she made some soup for her and I a chicken veggie and rice. Then we was planning to hit the thrift store and only one was open. I believe Quenella got some books for the grandkids and phone.
I found two belts for ninty cents each. Not sure if these things are small glasses or scones. But they fit nicley into my hand for juice glasses



I don’t know how many years they been practicing. But every other month in memorial hall at our local fairground on the 3rd Sunday of the month from 2 to 4 pm they have fiddling music.
I even heard a Jerry Garcia of the Great Full Dead. Even with a few squeeze and off tune sounds every so often it was and up lifts and mood boaster

2 comments:

  1. I love "To Kill a Mockingbird"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am back too! Have a great day!

    Hope all is well with you
    Enjoyed your post

    Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...