Sunday, November 22, 2009

It"s Done and More To Do

This weekend I have been sort of fighting down in the dumps. Friday my friend Quenelle and I went over to the Spokane area.
Well after we visit my friend Finny and her hubby we went thrift store shopping. The Valley Village I have to say I wasn’t all that impressed.
I have to say a local thrift store is better and priced better. But still I ended up getting some books that will go in my youth winter box. Each kid will get a book plus two other gifts.
I got Donna a sled decoration she can hang on her door this holiday season.
My son Bart drove us around and we stop at some Thrift stores in Post Falls they where a lot better.
I got some E-Z Strokes and I paid quarter for each jar.
I got a few other things to.

I look for my sons a vacuum cleaner but couldn’t find one and at our local thrift store I got one for just under $10.
Now I need to find anther one for my other son.



I finely got Santa in the tub done and I have to say I prefer the other one.
Now I want to cast some mugs, which I will add to the winter box. Plus buy three scratch lottery tickets and then it should be done.
I need to inventory the kids winter box.



So today which would be Sunday/ Murphy and I went to his sister Faith place to see if what we need to bring for Thanksgiving.
She wants me to bring a toss green salad.
I’ll make some other stuff to but not sure what yet.
We are bringing our friend Quenelle over. This is her first holiday alone since Michael pass away.
Plus I need to mix up some clay so I can cast some ceramic pieces and our drill isn’t big enough to mix the dry ole clay slip.
I’m not planning to cast a bunch of things so I don’t need the big tank going.
So I’m using there big Milwaukee drill



Last bit of news I made peanut brittle first time this year. Because it was snowing can’t think of better reason

2 comments:

  1. happy thanksgiving, dora!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been buys Dora....I like your Santa in the tub....and what a great find at the thrift store....

    Hope you had a fantastic Thanksgiving...cheers...

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...