Saturday, November 28, 2009

Photo Hunt (Technogy)


I had a little trouble with this photo theme. I want something different to post. So I came up with a light switch I never knew much about the history of light switch I know they real don’t change all that much in years.
I found a blogger who post a little bit of history on the light switch

Both of the boys was up for Thanksgiving. We all ate over at my sister in law faith place.
They were 23 of us. Plus 5 dogs.
So they following day from Thanksgiving we start to put up the outside lights. Murphy thought it would be a great ideal to steak up a tree in the front and decorate it.
But I have a way better ideal to make a tree with strings of lights and hula-hoop.
I don’t believe it should be hard to do. I know hula-hoop isn’t all that costly. Not sure what the lights will run.
My Uncle Lowell use to do a strings of lights and made a Christmas tree. It could be seen for a long ways. Money is tight this year so I’m not sure if we can afford it or not. Soon Murphy will be out of unemployment. So I’m not sure if we can afford the lights or it would be a wise thing to buy.

6 comments:

  1. I also found out that light switch design hasn't changed much over the years-- I found that out when I took out my 1930 light switch in my home. It had finally died.

    Money is tight, I agree. :( But stay peppy, PeppyLady! :D

    My Photo Hunt is up! Have a great weekend.

    Mrs. Mecomber
    New York Traveler.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found a light switch that can dim the light which is very cool hehe.

    Mine is up PhotoHunt~ATM

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so cool to see all the different takes on this theme. The light switch is very cool technology, we just are so used to it that we don't pay attention any more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That idea for the tree is great...I hope it works out for you....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trot det är en jättebra grey med "Photo Hunt". Det är väl bara pa det här sättet man får inspiration och motivation.

    Kanske den här artikeln kan vara intressant för dig:

    http://blog.chasejarvis.com/blog/2009/12/what-are-you-going-to-shoot-today.html

    Bästa hälsningar

    Henning

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...