Sunday, November 08, 2009

Buffet Table


There been a few project we been working on but it seem to take us so many moon to do them.
I believe it lays the categories of lack of money, lack of knowledge, lack of time, and lot of time all three.

But we did get a buffet table into our dinning area. It was an older dresser that my parents had.
I believe it will do nicely.
I have a small confection oven out in the shed/barn that I can put next to the microwave that cooks things like pastries really good.
I had a dresser there before. I believe I will end up taking it to the thrift store. But I’m going wait on it for a short time I don’t need to end up on a shortage of space



Murphy put up a simple clothes line in our basement to dry clothes during the winter months.
With today economy it save ones pocketbook and also decrease one carbon footprint.
Our last month electric bill was $34.55 and that was for 603 kwh.
Statement time…I need to say that our power company charges everyone a $25.00 monthly fee



Both of my sons are up for the weekend. They have been helping around the place. Sawyer was thrilled that I made biscuits and gravy for breakfast

1 comment:

  1. Good, happy Monday to you. I so like my clothes line dried. They have a special 'feel' to them and smell a lot 'fresher' than when they're dried in a dryer!!

    I like the idea of turning a dresser into a buffet cabinet!! What a great thing to do, and you're not throwing something perfectly good out.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...