Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Weather (Aug 09)



AUGUST 09
The hottest day in Aug was 97.2 (36.2) on the 1st.
The coldest day in Aug was 39.7(4.2) on the 23rd.
Average high for the month was 80.8 (27.1)
Average low for the month was 50.3 (10.3)
Rain 1 (2.5)
2nd cutting of hay ended of the 3rd week in Aug.
We had 21 days above 90 (32.2) for June, July, and Aug. (2008)
We had 26 days above 90 (32.2 ) for June July and Aug (2009)



Good lord I should of done this two week ago. You know in the “In the Know” the question was “What haven’t blogged about”
I believe I covered a lot of things on my blogs. I know one thing I haven’t every blog about is the state of Israel or a Jewish state.
In nut shell I don’t want to come across as bigot. But in a nut shell of it I don’t believe anyone group of people should form a Sovernenty government.
But some day I might blog about.
I have blogged about a lot of subject but there been time I would like to expand of different subject.
But I have the Confession time…I might come across as a bigot but I know I can’t control what one my think or interpret what I’m saying.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Peppy
    Thanks for visiting me. I lost quite a few blog addresses and people in the moving shuffle.
    Good to see you again.
    Hey I don't think you are a bigot.
    Bigot's are hateful...
    Not you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, My new blog address is:

    http://saoirseinspokane.blogspot.com/

    Come by and visit when you can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could do with some of the heat over here. Our August was cold and wet :-(

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...