Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Friends Since Arourd 1966



Life keeps me hoping. One thing I been doing is some on line classes about heath care. So I can stay gainful employed.
But Saturday my friend Finny and her husband Cyrus stop in her a visit. I knew finny before I start grade school about in 66.
I was actually part of her wedding party.
She sort of do the same thing I do. She works in an accommodating living home at this time. Not sure what she making but I believe they start them out at fifteen and hour.
But before she went there she worked in a nursing home making about $8.00 an hour.
I do home care in their private home. I make $12.68 an hour.
She I agree that some of the clients can be real assholes


Her husband and my husband is lacking employment. He had over 30 years at Colombia lighting at industrial park in Spokane.
The company shipped out. I believe it was to Mexico.
Recently Murphy puts in about one day a week. But during the summer he picked huckleberries which he made about $100 a day. Huckleberries are finished
Plus there about one day a week worth of work up the tree nursery.
I know Cyrus is joining those who are drawing on an extension of unemployment. Although I’m not sure what he getting weekly but Murphy is getting $274 a week now.

1 comment:

  1. Friends since 1966, that is a long lasting friendship. I can't seem to remember any friend whom I've known for more than 20 years. hmmmm..

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...