Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Heads or Tails (See or Sea)

Heads and Tails I try to do on Tuesday. This week theme is See-Sea next week theme will be “List Three”
A quick announcement on the 25th of the month I do what I call “In the Know” and on April 25th those who like to could you post on your blog “What do you see out of your front window”



I get up every morning and look out the window to see what the weather is doing. It is snowing here now.


One of the first things I do on Tuesday is go to my T.O.P.S meeting and see what the weight scale tells me.
“I lost a pound” all most to my first milestone. ½ pound and I’ll be under 190 pounds


But before that I had to check my twitter and facebook to see what was going on. I even took a few minute did little hoping the way of twitter to see other people twitter and blogs.


Well this is day I take Faith around to do her errands. One place we went was the library and I want to see if I could fine some books. I saw two books which I checked out
Look Homeward America and Outdoor Living Ultimate project


I was so happy that Faith want to get a few items from quality feed. So I want to see if they had and early girl tomatoes or any bulbs in.
No luck on either one.


Then Faith went and did her errands and I went to the bank and had to put some things in our safety deposit box and get my birth certificate.
Then I went over to Callie a fabric store to see what color of embroidery floss they had and I got anther shade of green.
Plus I checked out floss in Lamars but nothing grab my attention but I saw a pattern there that would make dishtowels. I just left it there.


So her and I met back at safeway and I got a few items there. I went to see if they had any type of seafood or fish. They only had a small selection nothing for my fancy.
So I got a steak for dinner


Then I took Faith home and had little chit chat and cup of tea. But before our tea I had to see her plants she got started and they looked nice

3 comments:

  1. One of the first things I do everyday is check the weather, too! If it's nice I know me and my puppy will be doing a lot of walking, which is good for both of us.

    I haven't heard of T.O.P.S. in years. I didn't know they were still around. GOOD JOB on the weight loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of seein' there! Busy lady. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got to see a lot! Very busy. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...