Monday, December 22, 2008

Up In Arm about Santa


I get real irate with people who go over the top with the whole ideal of Santa being the ultra ego of the devil.
Their a lot of in google search “Santa Devil” But the best one I found was this one although I don’t see eye to eye with them all. Click here


I personal find Santa represent the joy of giving. I heard that Santa is the ultra ego of the devil.
What wrong with a little bit of ego and self-esteem? Sure you can take it a little far on anything.
One could say someone with self-esteem is arrogant.
No I find people who take pleasure of any sort of spirit of life is actual doing harm and making people cruel and evil.


Not one minute I believe Santa is any part of the devil.
The devil is sneaky and hides behind cloth of fakery good people and tells people there doing good but there not.
So to me the evil spirits and good spirits comes in all shape and sizes.


I still sign my package that I give to my boys as Santa and others to. Statement time…Santa is a spirit that is giving and I like having a giving spirit anyhow a box of my Christmas card had Santa going down the chimney.
Some may say going down a chimney is being sneaking and evil. Well I still believe that one who gives shouldn’t brag about it.
So the spirit of giving doesn’t need to be publicly displayed and it always in fairness of one heart.

7 comments:

  1. Oh I agree with you 100%!! I've never heard that Santa associated with the devil. Just goes to show how strange some people's minds are.
    I'd ignore that kind of talk if I were you.
    Great Big Santa Hugs from Canada!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:33 PM

    Wishing you all the best this Christmas and a blessed New Year!

    God bless you and your family! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never herd of him in that way before. The link you posted was deleted. So I will do a search and see what you speak of. Mu kids loved Santa when they were little. I think of his as a positive spirit also
    Giving joy to all who look at his jolly smile.
    Thanks for the coffee it was great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still put "from Santa" on all the tags. Ain't I a 'little devil'?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Odd, I've never heard anyone compare the two.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, you'd be really mad at me and my reviews of holiday themed horror movies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How funny is that - santa as the devil! Who are the kooks who come up with these things?

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

  I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the  BONNERS FERRY HERALD.  I guess they got it all out on social med...