Friday, December 05, 2008

So Where the Energy

I came home from work total exhausted and beat. I grab a cup of coffee and went straight to the couch and just sat there.
End of Judge Joe Brown was getting over some how I got off the couch and turn to Oprah and she had her decorating friend Nate was on.
They were doing a show on some people who won this contest who did there own home decorating.
Some were pretty good and anther one not so good. Got some ideals.
But Both Murphy and I was wonder were do these people get the energy or the time to do there own place.
Like now I’m wipe out and sore.
Today I felt lucky to take the plate I ate off unto the sink.
Anyhow Murphy had the place picked up, dishes done, and three loads of wash done.
But one load of clothes is in the dryer.
He cooked dinner tonight we had broiled steaks, fried potatoes, and green beans

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, April 17, 2024: This Is What Happened

There was very little going on today. I went to the library to get a printout. We don't own a printer, and I'm afraid I would have ...