Sunday, December 14, 2008

Adjust


I real like the way the moon appeared in the sky last night although I didn’t get much of picture maybe the reason is. “It was so cold out side and the wind was coming straight out of the north with gust up to 40 miles an hour.”
Plus I couldn’t get my camera to do what I need it to do.
So I guess now the pen is mightier then the sword.
It sat so gleaming in the northeast ski looking back at all who lives on the earth though lace of clouds so pretty and sweet.




Woke this morning the snow had drift about. Like a fairy with broom playing a prank and just widely moving the snow about and no desire to put it in a dustpan. Just plain and simple having moment of rebellious spirit.




It seem like I don’t have time to create and I deicide to make my own cards. I haven’t yet known what I’ll call them. I know they won’t be tarot cards.
But that doesn’t matter if they are categories or not.
ADJUST Knowing it ok to adjust your self and being in good spirit of doing it is very important.
There is time I need to adjust in a balance way.
We all have control it may not be 100% time but we can adjust our life as we need to.
Adjust sometime it means to give and some time it mean not to give.
Their tools in our life that helps us adjust to grow and becoming more intune.
I don’t know when the next one will be done I’m thinking of doing 50 to 60 cards




If you haven’t notice the 15th of this month is last time to be part of yule swap ( calendar
Exchange) just add your name if your interest in being part of this….the post above.


Still have a survey going on my side bar until Christmas Eve on number of present one is buying.

2 comments:

  1. That sure is a lot of snow! Good luck with the cards. It will be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The snow is pretty. I tired to take a picture of the moon too and mine looks about like yours. I wanted to capture the tree branches in front of my moon but it didn't work, so I didn't even both to post it.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, March 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I have been putting together my bullet journal for the second quarter. I’m so thankful for the white-out. I almost made a calendar for the ...