Friday, January 04, 2008

Friday Feast + Friendly Friday

FRIDAY’S FEAST
Appetizer

When was the last time you received a surprise in the mail, and what was it?
I hate to say this it been a while. I real enjoy when my light bill is down.
Soup
If you could have a summer and/or winter home, where would you want it to be?
I like the four season and we have it here in North Idaho. I wouldn’t have a summer home or a winter home. But last July when it was so blast hot I would like to visit the North Pole.
Salad
Pick one: pineapple, orange, banana, apple, cherry.
Banana
Main Course
Describe the nicest piece of clothing that you own.
I have a black sparkle light pull over sweater that is warm and comfortable which people want to pet it
Dessert
If you could forget one whole day from your life, which day would you choose to wipe from your memory?
I don’t believe they’re any day that I would wipe out in my life. If I didn’t experience any life lesson I could grow spiritual or mental. It help me become a better person.


To read or be part of the Friday feast please Click here




the a onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiVTcsrxwwswq_qTQdy4eEoQQZa7LbaJfEdrjCgHFKbn4lh12HHWutxtCdyueqem6h1A9q1eKso6waualrGmxuEBCrvqT0tXpc9h6ACvqmJ0PIwpvKgzI4EY3_NWKnjImLh8d6Pvw/s1600-h/mixer.jpg">

A Cowboy’s Wife is having a contest on her food blog! You can win a Hamilton Beach® Stand Mixer and she’ll ship anywhere so everyone is eligible
Contest Link: Win a Hamilton Beach® Stand Mixer Contest
Prize: Pineapple Hamilton Beach Stand Mixer
HOW TO ENTER: Simply copy the paragraph above exactly, with links in place, into your entry post. Leave a comment here on this contest post with the url to your entry. You can earn extra entries by doing the following:
Stumble this contest post.
Blog about this contest copying the paragraph.
Subscribe 2 My Wooden Spoon
Subscribe 2 Cow Boys Wife
Subscribe 2 Blogging With Cent
Subscribe 2 Resource savvy







On Monday 7th Jan.


Any one that wishes to help me celebrate my birthday , please say so . All you have to do is a post that day . But , it has to be " Oscar " style ! Dressed up for a walk down my red carpet , ultra glam of course ! ;o) A picture will do , of a dress you love . along with all the right and expensive accessories ! And your dream date , who is attending with you ! AND a present of what you would like to give me .

If you can display my banner on your side bar , i hope to get even more attending ! Thank you !! ;o)
To make it even more like the Oscars , i will announce the next day , some category winners , like the best outfit , the best gift , and they will receive an altered torso shaped playing card that i have . I have yet to decide how i am going to decorate them !


Please Click here Please





Kathleen Marie of Open Window is hosting Day In Life Here is what going on…
A dear friend of mine who lives in Northeast part of the US emailed me her "typical day"
and asked me to share mine. I thought this would be a good "meme" of sorts, sharing what a typical day for me is like and then ask you to share the same. I will set up a "linky" for those who wish to participate so others can read what a typical day for some of us is like.

I also thought this would be a great way to get to know each other better as all our days are so varied and many of us live not only in different parts of the US and Canada, but in many different parts of the world.

The Very Simple Rules:

You can write a story about a typical day
or Break your day into morning, noon, night...
or Give us an hour by hour review...
or Use photos, etc...
Basically share whatever your hearts desire.

So, on Monday January 7th be prepared to share your day with the rest of the blogging world. Fun! I do hope you will join in! Oh, and grab the little box above, below or the one in my sidebar to help spread the word.

1 comment:

  1. July was soooooo hot! I wanted anywhere not hot too...I was 9 months pregnant and miserable...until the 27th when I wasn't preggo anymore. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, April 17, 2024: This Is What Happened

There was very little going on today. I went to the library to get a printout. We don't own a printer, and I'm afraid I would have ...