Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Patty Cake Bakers Man Bake Me A Cake....


I haven’t done any baking for a very long time and I had craving for applesauce cake




Walnut Applesauce Cake
½ pound (2 sticks of butter0
1 Cup granulated sugar
1 Cup firmly packed brown sugar
4 Large eggs

3 Cups of Flour
1-1/2 Teaspoon of soda
½ Teaspoon of salt
1 Teaspoon of ground cinnamon
½ Teaspoon of Clove
½ Teaspoon of Nutmeg
1-1/2 Cup of Raisins
1-1/2 Cup of chopped walnuts.

9x13x2 baking pan, bake at 350 for 45 minute.
I found out that 45 minute didn’t quite do it and I put on cream cheese icing I bought at the store.



Yesterday I was looking at other tackle project and came upon this give away. Over at Yes they are all mine

Yes they are all mine is also hosting a baby first Christmas give away



I thought of fun Meme or maybe someone else has done it before.
Go to google images and put in your birthday and post three pictures
My Birthday is February 12 1960



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Tuesday, April 23, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I'm tired. I been tired most of the last week. Been doing a little here and there. Nothing big, just studly getting things done. Yes,...