Thursday, December 06, 2007

Enjoy Your Day

I got plenty to do to and this is going to be a short posting.



I receive this ward for posting something everyday in month of November.



I got this e-mail and I thought I would share it with the blog world.


Keyboard Oddities

"Stewardesses" is the longest word typed with only the left hand.
"Lollipop" is the longest word typed with your right hand.
The sentence "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" uses every letter of the alphabet.
"Typewriter" is the longest word that can be made using the letters on only one row of the keyboard.

Language Oddities

The words race car, kayak and level are the same whether read from left to right or right to left.
Only four words in the English language end in "dous": tremendous, horrendous, stupendous and hazardous.
Just two words in the English language have all five vowels in order: abstemious and facetious.



Enjoy your day!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Peppylady,

    I found all of these facts very interesting. Thanks so much for sharing and for dropping by and commenting on my snowman post.

    Blessings,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, March 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I have been putting together my bullet journal for the second quarter. I’m so thankful for the white-out. I almost made a calendar for the ...