I don’t believe I every did what I’m thankful here on my blog. Honest time…I’ve always found doing what I’m thankful hard. I just don’t like being superficial
1. I’m Thankful for my family
2. I’m Thankful that my family loves me.
3. I’m Thankful I have an easy client
4. I’m Thankful that my husband tells me everyday that he loves me.
5. I’m Thankful that my basic needs of shelter and food is always
6. I’m Thankful for my extended family.
7. I’m Thankful for my friends
8. I’m Thankful for my blogger friends
9. I’m Thankful for the love of Father Sky and Mother Earth.
10. I’m Thankful that I’m able to think on my own
This Thanksgiving we once again is going over to Murphy Sister House Faith for Thanksgiving dinner and we figure they should be about 15 there.
This year we’re bringing 2-dozen rolls and bought them. But I did make a pie also to take over there.
Turtle Pumpkin Pie
15 minute prep time, plus refrigeration
¼ cup plus 2 tablespoon of caramel
1 6-oz graham cracker crust
1 cup of cold milk
2 pkg (4 oz serving size each) Jell-o vanilla flavor instant pudding & pie filling.
1 Cup canned pumpkin
1 tsp of ground cinnamon
½ tsp ground nutmeg
1 full tub(8oz) cool whipped toping thawed and divided.
Pour ¼ cup caramel topping into crust, sprinkle with ½
Cup of pecans
Beat milk, dry pudding mixes, pumpkin and spices, with whisk until blended. Stir in 1 ½ cups whipped topping.
Refrigerate 1 hour. Top with remaining whipped topping, sprinkle with left over pecans and drizzle with about 2 tablespoon of caramel syrup.