Friday, November 09, 2007

Friday Feast


Appetizer
Which snack do you like to get when you go to the movies?

Depends, but usual I get these 3 items popcorn, chocolate covered raisin, and m and m. Never all of them together but there been time I got just water.
Soup
What year did you start using the internet?

We got our first computer in 2000 but I’ve used others before that but not much.
Salad
What is your first name in Pig Latin?
(Here’s how to speak it if you don’t already know!) my given name would be ordaya and my blog name would be eppay adyal
Main Course
Name something you are picky about.

Having my sock rolled into a ball
Dessert
Fill in the blanks
: I went and got goat milkyesterday and I went yard selling today.

To see other Friday feast please click here

3 comments:

  1. Have a happy Friday! I am going to get a 1 hour FULL body massage tomorrow afternoon, and manicure/pedicure! There is a great little italian place down stairs from the spa, BEST chicken parmaigina! Why is it the small NON chain places have the great food?????

    Have a great weekend!

    DEB

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love to eat popcorn at the movies or anytime! Yummy!

    My feast is here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy feast and a delicious looking header!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, March 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I have been putting together my bullet journal for the second quarter. I’m so thankful for the white-out. I almost made a calendar for the ...