Sunday, October 07, 2007

Cheap Fun

I hide my first Geo Caching and here is my clues.
From Bonners Ferry South hill over pass go south on us highway 95 south toward Sandpoint (4.0 miles) at the start of Peterson hill at the start of guardrail. (Mile post 503) take a right.
Take a right at the “T” go one-tenth of a mile with small parking space on left.
At the far corner left corner of turn out and skid trail starts. Go approx 45 steps.
On the right hand side (North) there is a cedar tree with a yellow bearing marker from the state of Idaho.
There a stump with a block on wood and a penny stuck in a crack.
This cache is in a popcorn tin
stickers
3-crayons
spider with suction cup
book mark
cross stich
mask
Teddy Bear.
Plus there is an autograph book please sign it and if you take something please put something in it's place.
Now for the addition clue.

Cache is hidden under some hemlock branches.

There Geo Caching all over the World


One of my job for my client is to take her yard selling on Friday and which just fits me fine.

In the resent I found these picture and hung them on the long wall in our living room and I have small shelf to put under the oblong picture.




On Friday two of the churches here was hosting rummage sale and I got a few nice items. There done by donations.

I found two items at yard sale to help me with my ceramic business one item is to mix paints and the other one is to cut tiles.
Confession time…Some time I feel frustrated that my ceramics aren’t happen as fast as I would like them..but a least I’m not going backward

One of our neighbors was having a big yard sale and I picked up two brand new bath sheets for $1.00 each.
And there was anther box of towels for $12.00 and at the time of sale I wasn’t sure how it would be price out.
Get to the chase someone beat me to it.
There was a few other items that I was looking at and hoping they would come down a bit and was planning to go back later on in the day.
But I go busy and never made it back.

It seem broken down Toyota pick-ups are quite popular among teenage boys in this area.
Let see over the weekend Bart help his friend Tom put in a new clutch.
And now they’re putting a new timing chain.
Tom at this point wants to light the piece of crap and push it over the cliff.
As most teenage they got some smart ass sticker on the rear window and tom is “Don’t laugh your daughter may be riding with me”

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...