Friday, September 07, 2007

Friendly Friday

Olive is over a hundred years old and I’m so thankful that I found this blog in the way of Ocean dreamer


Confession time…I wonder what will happen to our blogs when we pass on. I’ve even thought of donating a copy of mine to some place like the Smithsonian or the national archives.
I wonder if someone 125 years in future will be looking at our blogs and learning what was going on in the past.

Anyhow Olive was my grandma name



LIGHTS---ACTION-----ROLL UM. I like to take a few minutes and tell you about 5 Minute with Mom First of all there a ton going on here like contest, entertainment and I’ve done Tackle it Tuesday once and plan to participate more in the future.
So Tons of things goes on here.

This time for my new blog fine is Thyen Party of Four It a family adventure of Thyen. Their kids are quite a bit young then ours. When our boys were the ages of Thyen we didn’t have a computer then or even electricity.



So stop by for few minute and visit these blogs



One of the wonder full give away is Itty Bitty Bookworm put on by 5 Minute with Mom. Although my boys are much to big for this and no grandkids.
But possible I could give it to a friend or a relative who has younger children



Shoe Charmers is being offered over at Rocks in My dryer and actual I’ve seen this on some news show and thought what creative and neat ideal.

Wal-Mart is giving away a free back of Curves Cereal

3 comments:

  1. I've wondered about our blogs too.

    My son is one of the writers although he rarely posts. Maybe he'll do something with it but I think the Smithsonian may be a bit of a stretch.

    How about Ripley's Believe it or Not?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figure my blog will just disappear into cyber space to be lost forever...

    THANKS so much for the mention - how sweet of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I print mine out once a month or so. Then put everything in a 3 ring binder. I figure my kids will be interested in it someday.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...