Saturday, August 18, 2007

photo Hunt #15

TWO

Theme: TWO/ Become a Photo Hunter/ View Blogroll


Our local fair is going on and I went into the goat and alpaca barn to hope they had some twin kids (baby goats) but none this year.
But I notice a mommy Alpaca and baby


Thursday morning I went and had some blood drawing about a month ago my potassium was out of whack and I took potassium for a month and now it in the normal range.
But sense they had a needle in my arm. I though it was due time to have my cholesterol checked and the bad cholesterol was a little high at 139. So there going to take something for it don’t recall what but soon as I pick up the subscription I’ll let you all know.
Part of my high blood pressure and cholesterol is my diet and not enough exercise. Confession time…I could use more exercise then anything else

2 comments:

  1. Awwww the Alpaca mom and baby are so sweet! Great to hear that your potassium levels are normal again but now I hope you can get your cholesterol level down. There's always something isn't there...I should get mine checked again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you got those things checked out. Our fair is this weekend but it's so wet and cold, I am beginning to doubt I will go.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...