Sunday, August 19, 2007

Boundary County Fair

The last half of the week has been the Boundary County Fair. We have some talent people in our little community.
Opinion time…It just displease me when they get to many political and religious both at the fair To me a fair is to mainly show off the talents of the local people and have community games such as pie eating contest, softball throwing, nail driving contest, and etc.


“Yes, Linus the Great Pumpkin even visit the fair here.”



Are growing season here is 60 to 90 days here and the evening cools down.
This pumpkin weight in at over 400 pounds



I don’t which of the

flowers are the prettiest. I know I like the smell of flocks but there one thing yet I haven’t got to grow.
I haven’t tried growing sun flowers either and want to put them below our bed room window and see if they real do anything for fertility …hehehe…I had my tube tied shortly after Bart was born and I think I’m heading toward menopause



We have quite a few great artists in our town that uses all sorts of mediums in there painting.

This painting of the Apples would look good in my kitchen. As far as I’m concern it ought to got a blue ribbon (1st place) instead of red ribbon (2nd place)



If you haven’t seen Peggy goats over at Hidden Haven Homestead your real missing the adventure of Diva and her boys, Nitro, and Sammi.
But I had to get a picture of a kid (baby goat)

This is Cora Bell isn’t she adorable.



One thing I get at the fair is either a elephant ear or funnel cakes.
Honest time…I actual prefer the funnel cakes to the elephant ears.

So I bought this elephant ear thinking that know one was doing funnel cake at the fair this year and just a couple of both down someone was actual making funnel cakes.
But the elephant ears was sure good anyhow.

1 comment:

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, May 6, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  I went to see my therapist, and the main thing we talked about was disappointment. And we sort of chit-chat about this and that.   One t...