Thursday, August 16, 2007

It Is All Good...But

If you haven’t notice I change my blog and I got this template from Caz but my chocolate template came from here
But one thing I would like to add to my side bar is something like an index .
Autumn meadow has one and her is called Label Click here
Peggy has one and she too calls her Label click here
Nio has one too but she calls her categories click here
And so does Autumns Zephyer has one which she calls label Click here
I want to be able to put my different labels or tags as these ladies do. So could someone e-mail me these codes on how to do it


If you notice toward the end of my blog right below my “homestead webbloggers” I got a Ticker factory My goal is to walk a 100 miles by or before the first day of fall


Yesterday was my first day of doing Work For Wednesday although I didn’t get chance to visit all of the blogs. Sometime you ought to check out “work For me Wednesday” they’re sure a lot of smart people in blog world



As I was reading I ran into blog Olympics your host for this event is Mama blogga

4 comments:

  1. Go to your dashboard (at betablogger)go to layout and it is in the choose a new page element section of your page. Click add a new element that opens a list of things you can put on the blog and labels in that..I hope that made sense Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new layout...and you are very talented....it's not easy learning all the codes to chage templates and to size headers...I have so much to learn....and btw in the picture...I am the one on my mom's lap....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors and how easy it is to read. That's the secret, I think: ease of reading (as I clutter mine up with everything I find!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. speaking of chocolate...I was just up in Bonners Ferry and went to the Under the Sun cafe (I think that was the name-it's new). They have some really great chocolate from Spain.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...