Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Drawing For Chores


This is my first Work For Me Wednesday.
Which of rocks in my dryer does.
When my boys where young and we would draw out of bowl chores to do.
They and sometime I would write out special chores that could be done around the place. Then I would set a number each person could draw for it was usual 3 each.
But majority of the time I let them draw one at time and once that chore was done they could draw for anther chore.
Make sure it age prorate chores when doing the drawing.
I even included my self in it.
Here few of the chores that could be included.
1. Pick up 5 sticks from the yard and put it in the trash
2. Sweep stairs leading into the house.
3. Wipe off door knob to laundry room
4. Wipe off top of washer machine
5. Wipe front of microwave
One thing I wouldn’t let the boys do if they got a chore they didn’t want to do I wouldn’t let them throw that chore back in and draw something they prefer doing.
They had fun drawing and got the chore done so they could draw anther one. When they help write out chores it made them think “what can be done around the place” ,everyone living in home is responsible in taking care of it and also it teaches them sometime in life things needs to be done and it might not always be fun



Part of Rocks In My Dryer is that she gives away things and right now she giving a way Prim and proper sign Sharon got all the detail for you to enter the drawing



I found anther contest over at
Pink and blue girls
We want to hear about the best, worst, funniest, grossest, most frustrating, most humorous - whatever! - public restroom experience you have had." Join in the fun, you can win what's in the picture above!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi there! Just wanted to let you know that it's PARTY TIME over at my blog! Swing by and check it out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chore drawing - great idea. I will have to try this with my 3 guys.

    Angelena
    http://countrylifejourney.typepad.com/country_life/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea about the chore drawings...that sounds like fun! You can see mine here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great idea and I am gonna run with it!!! Thanks so much. What a great way to get so many of the little chores around the house done. :)

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...