Friday, August 10, 2007

Friendly Friday

On Friday I’m visiting different blogs which I call my friendly Friday and try to meet new blogger.
I only wish I knew how to do Mr. Linky


One of my coffee pals is Gemma who lives in Arizona and her words are so smooth that it would sail across the ocean blue and her choice of picture for her blog is dazzling.
There is the ABC photo challenge going around the blogger and Gemma is part of this world. I stop briefly at Art Aries and like me she has the same Chinese zodiac sign as me “Rat”.
This looks like all the blog cover a lot and I could relate to because it seem so human and so light heart. Recently she has been talking about the weather. Confession time…I don’t know what good does it do to gripe about the weather we aren’t going to change a thing. But if you gripe about other things sooner or later you’ll get on people nerves.

Plus she likes ice cream and anyone is an ice cream fan should get a thumbs up



Yesterday I had a craving for…no not pickles and ice cream. But for Chicken and Dumpling and of course Chicken was on sale last week so I picked up some chicken breast and use them instead.
Tonight I’m making pork cutlets for dinner but there left over chicken soup with out the dumpling so I’ll heat that up and have it for my lunch and certain foods taste better the second time around.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the Nice award!!! Hey I love Chicken and dumplings too...especially on a cool day.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too hot here at the moment for chicken and dumplings but the ice cream looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ! Thanks for stopping by to see me!.. sorry you caught me in the middle of my weather bitching mode! HA! You are right..nothing is going to change it..so grin and bear it! My gran used to make the best chicken and dumplings EVAH! Too bad I'm a vegetarian! Have a great cool day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What linky are you trying to do. If it's a link in the comments, you use the same html code that you do on the blog.

    It's exactly the same thing. I can't show you here because it will turn into a link.

    Do I have your email address? I can do it in email.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...