Thursday, July 12, 2007

Sets of Four and Eight


With not having a job I figure one day a week I could put in an extra pour of ceramics.
I did a small pour of items. These items I want to sell in finish set.
Two set of eight on the sundue dishes.
One set of eight of the napkin rings
Then for the Halloween napkin ring I want to sell a set of four. My Halloween napkin ring mold does have some problem and I have to mend the mold, a piece keep coming out of the witch.


A friend e-mail this
As every southerner knows it's time to get ready for that all important cooking technique of the south---outdoor Grilling! I have found several stores (not just in the south) where you can get a FREE Bar-B-Q Grill! This is not a joke. You can get a free BBQ grill from any of the following stores:
A&P
Albertsons
Costco
Food Lion
Fry's
Kroger
Big Lots
Brookshire's
Lowes
Publix
Safeway
Sam's Club
Target
Vons
Wagner Hardware
Wal-Mart
Winn-Dixie
I especially like the higher rack -which can be used for keeping things warm!


Just make sure to get a metal one...the Plastic one's don't do so well.



Not all is good either. My car alternate belt broke. In older car like when I was in high school or before it was fairly easy to change an alternate belt.
But on my car you have to take off the power steering unit.
So I had to take it Dyks and it doesn’t look like they can’t touch it until Monday.
But they’re good at if some how if there is open spot they’ll get it in



I order a few ceramic items from big ceramic store what I mainly got is tools that clean greenware.
I could of thought of lot of other things I could use put what to spent under $75.00 at this time

1 comment:

  1. Ha.
    I had a free BBQ grill from Walgreens-it was a little smaller.

    Good luck with your car. I'm getting a new (well 02) next week. Exactly the car I wanted.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...