Friday, July 13, 2007

The Bird Song Sounds So Beautiful


Today I’m off the see a physician assistant most of my medication needs to be refilled and it time for me to have them updated.
I have slight high blood pressure and edema and I take a water pill for that.
I have anxiety and of course I take a pill for that.
I have asthma and I did a steroid inhaler and rescuer inhaler.
Confession time…I feel in general I do ok and I’m a happy person. But on the high blood pressure if I went and walk at fast pace it would help. I’m not a big salt eater, which helps.
My Anxiety a tack in general seems to be less and not as long. But Marjory of the time I always feel that I’m always on minor edge and my mind hardly rest.
Now for the asthma different things in the environment will trigger it off but sometime stress will trigger will do it

I been to this physician assistant seemed to be though in what he does. I went to him because my asthma was acting up. honest time…I can’t stand medical profession when you see them about an issue they want to look somewhere else that has nothing to do with that.
“Go in for eye disease and they want to look at your heel”


I’m getting better at getting up at 3:15 in the morning to get Murphy off to work. I’m actual getting more done.
But it been so blast hot here before noon you’re trying to find a cool area and we head into the basement.
I got more done around the home.
honest time…I miss my coffee the first thing in the morning I actual start cooking breakfast then and I go lay down for less then an hour.
But this morning I actual got to meditate and you could see the glow of the sun coming over the Parcel Mountain range and the birds were beginning to sing.
I haven’t taken a walk for a week and took a short walk early this morning.


Two of my coffee pals have guest books for people to sign. They are Pea and Autumns Meadow You need not be a regular reader or visitor to these blog to sign these guest book.


I add or I should rediscovery Miss R blog and her new one is Tales of Finglewood
Every so often I feel like my blogging life is stuck in rout and I decide to go blog hunting so I took the last blog on my coffee pal which is Miss R out of Australia and was going to visit her comments and the first one who left a comment on her blog I was going to visit and I met Sweet Pea

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...