Monday, June 11, 2007

Someday I'll

Sunday my friend and I went to the Gardenia Center for there Sunday services.
I volunteer to be a greeter and I actual enjoyed it. I thought it was about due time that I took a step and do something instead of sitting in background as a wall flower.
My friend Quenelle was my partner in greeting.
My friend Quenelle did inspirational and she present her self fairly well and got her point over. Honest time…I don’t agree with 100% of what she said
But at the gardenia center it ok to have different spiritual paths
Inspirational are only to be 5 minutes in time and she actual went somewhere between 10 and 15.
Confession time…Lot of time I get more out of the 5 minute inspirational then the speaker going on and on
There a few topics I would like to speak upon that interested me.
1. The Free Spirit
2. Spiritual fellowship.
3. It Ok to believe as one does even if it not in a religious book such as the bible.
4. Some things on earth spirituality (paganism)


It one of those days I just doesn’t want to go to my job today. Confession time…I real have no desire to get involved with the medical field and being a nurse is one of the last thing I would want to do. Being around sick people isn’t my cup a tea
Murphy suggested that I find anther line of work. I’ve done food service bull shit and between doing the food service bull shit I would rather do home care.
Least my client Callie is in good humor 98% of the time


I got molds line up to pour this coming Thursday. It will be small pour I haven’t cast any ceramics for years.
I had hard time figuring out what I want to cast and finding the right molds. I kept running into spring and summer season items.
I need fall and winter items simple because time I have everything done up. I’ll be doing a few fall shows in my area


I almost forgot for special music they had a base harp player she played some Irish tunes and one Spanish tune all very lovely and peaceful to meditate to

2 comments:

  1. The Gardenia Center always sounds like such a lovely place! Wish we had something like that around here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so want to go up and visit the Gardenia Center someday, so close yet so far! Maybe Michael and I will make it a day trip when we get a new car...

    I sent you an email yesterday and then again today this my address for the swap btw. Sometimes my emails get dropped into people's spam folders if I am not in their address books, not sure why.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...