Sunday, June 10, 2007

It's Coming About

Murphy and I went to Sandpoint to get a few items and like a new vacuum cleaner and a new drain for our shower.
Never even hit wal mart.



We weren’t even sure what we wanted for a vacuum cleaner. Murphy doesn’t like the bagless vacuum cleaner and for some reason I think that the vacuum cleaner with bags has it out for me.
I’m lucky even to get a whole room done with out a bag blowing its top.
So we stop and looked at numbered of vacuum cleaner and my Aunt Eve has a riccar it something she uses for quick going over her home and when she does her heavier cleaning she uses her rainbow but at this time it out of our pocketbook.
We bought a progressive vacuum from sears it has a bag and so far so good.




There been times I wish we rented mostly when something needs to be repaired. To me it seem simple enough to call the landlord and say “fix it”
Our shower drain been leaking in to our basement and we decided it was due time to replace it.
Considering it been in there for around 25 years.
It went fairly quickly considering we real don’t have all the right tools



Just the other day my clay hydrometer came and now I’m basically ready to start to cast ceramic molds.
Although the motor on my pump isn’t large enough but I have had to in the past to cast by hand.
I started to pull out a few molds to clean out so I can get ready to pour this Thursday.


Tomorrow I’ll be drawing partners for the scavenger hunt. If your already involved could you please e mail me your physical address and any one who wants to join in still Click here

1 comment:

  1. Well, you could just be like me. Chris bought our vacuum in 2000. It has only been used maybe 2 dozen times.

    Rosanne Barr said she wasn't going to vacuum until Sears made one she could ride on. Amen!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...