Sunday, May 06, 2007

Katka Flower Show



This morning I went Bonners Ferry and saw they raised gas up anther dime to $3.19 a gallon the I drove up Katka Mountain to get my friend Quenella and she and I went to the Gardenia Center for there Sunday Service. Confession time I get more out the 5 minute inspiration then I do for the 15 minute of speaker time
Today theme was on “I Am As God Created Me” Ok we are all individual and maybe some people can’t accept individuality. I can but I also know we all have are weakness and inaccuracy that makes us who we are.
Plus I believe we have individual spirit in us and we give off karma and attacked certain spirits.
In the nut shell I think individual spirit is very important.
But the inspiration was the example Jesus set for us to be more like being kind, giving, standing up, believing, being helpful, duty, honor, excepting others and self, and miracles.


Then Quenelle and I stop at Ben Franklin Store and Home Depot. The only place Quenelle bought any thing was at the home depot for her gardens.
I didn’t feel comfortable buying anything because Murphy being fired.


Then we swung by and picked up Murphy and went up on Katka and visit for while. Murphy told them how racist had became a problem were he worked. Talk about different things such as who is going to become president in France, that small water passage between Iran and Somalia. Price of everything.
I took a few shots of Quenella flowerbeds and it looks like she a week to two weeks ahead of us. I notice her Lilly of the Valley has form buds and mine wasn’t yet. The other day I found my “gay feathers” poking up and are ruffle and ½ inch to an 1 inch up. But I’d say Quenella are double what mine is.


I’ve been reading and see this all over “DO NOT BUY GAS ON TUESDAY THE 15th OF MAY
In April 1997, there was a “gas out” conducted nationwide in protest of gas prices.
Gasoline prices dropped 30 cents a gallon overnight.
On May 15th 2007, all myspace members are to not go to a gas station in protest of
high gas prices. Gas is now over $3.00 a gallon in most places.
There are 73,000,000+ American members currently on the myspace network, and the
average car takes about 20 to 30 dollars to fill up.
If all myspace members did not go to the pump on the 15th, it would take
$2,200,000,000.00 (that’s BILLION) out of the oil companies pockets for just one day.
If you agree (which I cant see why you wouldn’t) repost this bulletin repost it with
‘Don’t pump gas on May 15th
please re-post……..
Opinion time..If you want to make a bigger statement do not drive your vehicles that day and do not support any type of commences. “Do Not Buy Anything on May 15th”
Murphy and I stop in at B.T.C and got a few groceries and went home.


At today service the moderator told all of us about two wonderful site called Wiser Earthand Wiser Business Both of these site listed Environmental and Social friendly business and organization. So we can better our Mother Earth and all her people.

2 comments:

  1. petrol prices are going way up here too, I think it comes out at about £4.50 a gallon which is $9.00.
    I'm glad I got a smaller car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so enjoyed the slideshow showing the flowers...I wish mine were all in bloom like that! We are all being hit with the high gas prices and there is just no good reason for it...I will certainly take part in not buying gas on May 15th!! xox

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, April 29, 2024 This Is What Happened.

  It's almost the end of April. Soon, there will be May Flowers. I went for a walk this morning up to the 5th power pole. On May 1, I w...