Sunday, May 27, 2007

Don't Judge a Book By it Cover

I’ve mention honesty is something that is very important to me. I figure it’s my blog and I’ll blog what every I feel or need to.
I may not be ready to blog about something. But I won’t lie about anything.



the way I read my blogs might be a little strange but it stills my blog and they’re no reading censorship in bloggerville.
During the week I read from my coffee pal list on even days I read my even numbers of blogs and on odds days I read my odd number of blogs.
So during the week every other day I read your blogs.
Then on the weekends I divide my list in half on Saturday I read the top half then on Sunday I read the buttom half of my coffee pals.
Also on Saturday I take part in Photo Hunt and I pick a certain letter of the alphabet and look at all those photos.
The 27th I picked the letter “G” and next Saturday will be “H” and if you have an “H” in part of your blog name I’ll be stopping over.
But there are a few of my regular coffee pals who does the photo hunt and I always stop in and visit.
And I have no set pattern on how I discover new blogs.



Growing up in a working class family and real didn’t go much to high-flaunted events in my life.
So I’m real limited on which wines to drink with what and when. I’m not total stupid on the subject of wines I know you drink red wines with dark meat such as beef and you drink white wines with chicken.
When I pick up a wine in a store I judge a wine by it’s label because I’m clueless what cabernet sauvignon, shiroz, and unwooded chardonnay means.
But the other day I bought a bottle of smoking loon and both Murphy and I enjoyed this wine.
Honest time…I don’t care for soda pop wine or super dry wine
I believe that a winery called Don Andson Not knowing which wine is which and I found this site called wine intro
I sure do judge my wine by its labels

2 comments:

  1. Hello Peppy:-) I agree with what you said about our blogs...that's exactly what they are..OURS...so you can write in it whatever you want! If people who come by don't like what they're reading, there's that little x on the right upper corner:-) As for wine, I'm not much of a wine drinker and know next to nothing about it...I usually look at the names...one time I saw a wine called "Fat Bastard" so just had to buy it! lol xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dora - I always pick my wines by the label and I don't care for white wine so I drink red all the time even with white meat - the looks I get from the wine snobs are funny.. however that has made me sound like I drink alot - not so, I have maybe one or two glasses a month. I prefer water :)

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, April 29, 2024 This Is What Happened.

  It's almost the end of April. Soon, there will be May Flowers. I went for a walk this morning up to the 5th power pole. On May 1, I w...