Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Talk the Talk

I’ve been pricing out what I’ll be selling my ceramic clocks for. Which is fairly easy to do.
But the next selection Honest time…”I’m not real looking forward in doing” which are the similes.
Smiles are a figurine that represents an occupation such as a baseball player, tennis girl, girl with a basket and etc.
General pricing out the smiles aren’t all that hard. All of the similes can be made in to a lamp.
I need to do some research on lamp guts to see what my cost is.
There a few pieces that can be made into a bank Confession time…I’m not looking forward to try to figure which ones can be made into a bank or exactly how I should go about it


Sometime ago I posted on how I was going to be more healthier physical and spiritually. Honest time…”old habits are hard to overcome
Let start with Curves. My goal was that I was going to go to curves before I went into work, which is 3 days a week.
A few time two of my friend asked if I could go a certain time after work. I said “yes” and they cancelled out on me.
But they’re been times that I cancelled out too.
Confession time… I use my friends as an excuses for not going to curves and it is my responsibility to go to curves not theirs
I don’t recall the last time I was there. I know it’s been a good two weeks or so.
Then on the other 3 days that I didn’t work I was going for a walk.
As any of you have read my blog in the pass. My dog Butch and I use to go for walks but Butch died and I didn’t feel much like walking. Feeling time..It just wasn’t the same with out Butch I felt sad
I don’t know if my grief caused me to be depressed and became physical ill first with a common sniffles and then a punch of mucus went into my lungs and flared up my asthma or not.
But by this time I should been down pass the highway, which is a mile one way.
This morning Daisy the dog and I did go for a short walk down to bluish gray house drive way.
I guess it start better then nothing


Then I had or I thought I had the prefect schedule to keep home. It was going to be like this. The days I work which are Monday, Wednesday, and Friday that in the morning I was going to do a quick something or other.
Go to curves, work, and after work do some errands.
Then after work when I got home spend, no more then an hour on the computer.
After computer time I was going to do and hour or so of things around the home and yard. Fix dinner and do anywhere 15 to 45 minutes of clean up.
Then end my evening by fixing lunches for some buddy.
Confession time..I don’t like doing lunches in the morning I do better in the evening making lunches. I like my morning coffee.
Then on Tuesday which I have off I was going to give my home a fairly good cleaning. Honest time…Just like curves I don’t recall when my home had a good going over but I think I been to curves more then my home was been cleaned, deeply
Then on Thursday I was going to do projects. Confession time…I look at my mess home and I don’t feel or think I should be doing a project and be so unorganized that my home would be messier
Then on the weekends I thought of setting the timer on stove and cleaning that many minutes.
Like I take the month + date = minutes. So this coming Saturday for being April the fourth month and twenty-first day. I would 4+21= 25 minute of cleaning around the place 3 times.
Confession time…That sure hasn’t happen on customary bases


At the gardenia center the person who did inspirational did it on “Earth Day and ways we can save mother earth”
In the Sunday program she had a web site called a little greener which has some simple and neat things to do.
Statement time..The lady who was doing inspiration is a doctor and some of things she brought up on how to help save earth.
Such as wind power and solar. We just don’t have thousands of dollars laying around

But I know I can do small things such as I don’t need to use plastic bags. I could bring my own bags.
Confession time…I do get paper bags and use them for shipping paper for package
I like using white vinegar for cleaning instead of all the nasty chemicals. Confession time…My bathtub was looking so dire that I use comet to scrub it and if everyone rinse out the tub that includes my self.
Then on Tuesday on my cleaning day that I could use a white vinegar spray and wipe it down

On nice sunny day I try to hang my laundry out on clothesline to dry and not use my dryer.
I try to be a ware of going place for two reasons is the cost of gas and carbon I put in the environment.


So I talk the talk more then I do the walk.
I’ve been told you have to do some 30 days straight before your habits are changed

2 comments:

  1. It sucks doesn't it. I have several things about myself that I keep saying I'm going to change, but then I just sit down and read or something instead. Oh well, it's the Goddess' job to be perfect, not mine :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get back on the Curves wagon again, myself. It is hard going alone, isn't it? Too bad we're not close enough to go together.

    Thanks for the greener living link-- lots of good stuff there!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, May 6, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  I went to see my therapist, and the main thing we talked about was disappointment. And we sort of chit-chat about this and that.   One t...