Friday, April 27, 2007

It Finely Happen

First all I did some changes and addition to my Coffee pals on my side links. Who was “Purple Moon Garden” is now 2 witches
Then I add early bird .
Stop by these two blogs and send them a friendly “How do”


It finely happen gas was gone of the three dollar mark here. When I got off of work all the gas station went to $3.09 except the shell and it was still at $2.99 and the guy said it would be going up also later this afternoon.




Today night is the Prom at our local High School and my son Sawyer is taking the exchange student from Hamburg Germany.
Sawyer usual wares blue jeans and a t-shirt. Unless it super hot outside he likes his hoodies.
But I think he looks mighty handsome. Confesssion time..I’m biased

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it just getting ridiculous how high the price of gas is going...and there's no reason for it! Ooooh Sawyer does indeed look very handsome in his prom attire...I've always loved the white jackets with black pants!! Have a wonderful weekend my friend! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks very handsome! Hope he had a great time.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today is Tuesday, March 7, 2024: This Is What Happened.

Yesterday, May 6, 2024. I posted about a guy who lived constitutionally. And I posted about him carrying a gun into a store. You can read my...