Saturday, April 28, 2007

4th Entry For Photo Hunt


RARE

Theme: RARE/ Become a Photo Hunter/ View Blogroll




My family have had a collection of coins. Not sure were all they came from but I thought these one with England Monarchy are rare.
In the coins there is Queen Victoria I have coin dating 1856 to 1892.
With one saying it from New Foundland not Canada.
I have few with King Edward VII I don’t have that many with him on it and one comes from Australia. Honest time..when I was looking at the coin and say the face on the coin I thought it was Lenin I only have one year of coin which is 1902
The other three English Monarchy I have is King George the 5th , I also own one year of coin is 1919 and this king rules during World War I King George the 6th The Coins here is dated from 1943 til 1952 which would be World War II and the present day of Elizabeth II and the coins are from 1952 til 1960

13 comments:

  1. I LOVE old coins! My father used to collect them. I would greatly like to get one from the reign of Elizabeth I as I have a wee obsession with her .. :) Happy Hunting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice collection of rare coins. :) My humans have some old Canadian coins that date from before Elizabeth II started appearing on the coins. Nice choice for the hunt this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Old coins are so interesting. I like to imagine their history. Maybe some of them are very valuable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, having a coin collection myself, I enjoy seeing other's. Great hobby, isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always found old coins so interesting and often wonder whose pockets or hands they were in throughout the years:-) Collecting rare coins is certainly a great hobby!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have some old coins around here but none so fabulous at those you have. What a treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of great old coins there!

    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with Sue - old coins are terrific! How neat that your father collected them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Peppy. That's a lovely coin collection. My parents also gave me their coin collection before they left for the States. It's inside a large clear bottle. It is half full of old coins from different countries.

    Thanks for visiting my photo hunt and sharing about your family. I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My ex has a bunch of old coins he collect from when he was in the navy and went over seas. I think my kids have some of them now, but I didn't keep any. My husband only collects the state quarters.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cool. I've never collected old money but I can see why others find it so interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, that is so cool. I have some coins and paper money from other countries but nothing "rare". What fun treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love to collect coins but have none that old. Thanks

    Odysseys of George

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, May 6, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  I went to see my therapist, and the main thing we talked about was disappointment. And we sort of chit-chat about this and that.   One t...